Take a look at this Magazine cover form 1992:http://i.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1992/1101921116_400.jpgSorry "Franklin". You don't get to redefine what a mandate is. You need to be introduced to reality.Knowing that the 60% voted the way they voted, then the laws of averages would put the other 40% who didn't right about the same as those who did.That being said, the 40% don't count (as in their %'s & #'s)anyway. They could have let their voices be heard but they didn't. Period.The Left leaning MSM claimed Clinton winning 42% of the popular vote in 1992 was a "Mandate For Change" but Bush getting 52% of the popular vote means Bush barely won. The Left has been politically defeated and now they must be defeated in the media.The war against the lying left has just begun.